1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The regulations define the conditions of short-term rental – calculated in accommodation days – of furnished, equipped apartments located in Gródek nad Dunajcem 83/23.
- Making a reservation is tantamount to reading and accepting the provisions of the regulations and is also the conclusion of a rental agreement for the accommodation facility between the landlord T.Roman nip. 6762004844 and the customer, under the conditions specified in the regulations and price list.
- client – a legal or natural person using the apartments as part of short-term accommodation,
- landlord – a person who is the owner of the rented object or a person authorized by the landlord,
- apartment – a single apartment with a common area located in the building number 83/23 in Gródek nad Dunajcem, or the entire building, which the client rents for a temporary stay for leisure purposes,
- common area – corridors, living room, shared toilet, porch,
- check-in – time between 2 p.m. and 11 a.m. on the following day,
- subject of rent – one of the three apartments with a common area (kitchen with a living room and a covered porch) or the entire facility.
- The rental of apartments is short-term and does not meet the customer’s permanent housing needs.
- A detailed description of the apartments is available at www.slonecznycypel.pl.
- Reservation and payment are made in accordance with the regulations and conditions specified by the lessor and can be made by an adult.
- Booking an apartment via e-mail requires filling in the application form containing: and paying by bank transfer a deposit of 30% of the price for the booked period to the bank account number: 85114020040000350235022507 at mBank.
- name and surname of the booking person,
- registered address,
- Identity Card number,
- mobile phone number
- The payment of the deposit should be made within 48 hours from the moment of making the reservation. Failure to pay in the above-mentioned period means withdrawal from the rental agreement. After making the reservation and payment, the Customer will receive a confirmation of the reservation by e-mail or by SMS to the mobile phone number provided in the form.
- The client is obliged to pay the remainder on the day of arrival at the latest.
- In the event of resignation from the rental, the down payment is not refundable. With the consent of the landlord, it is possible to:
- change of the booking person,
- change the rental date, as long as the next date is not busy.
- If the reservation is made less than 5 days before the start of the stay, an advance payment of 100% of the price for the booked period should be paid to the bank account. In the event of resignation, the down payment is not refundable.
- The customer is responsible for the correct completion of the data in the booking form. The Lessor is not responsible for the incorrect completion of the data form by the Customer, including the incorrect selection of the date of arrival and departure.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT, REMUNERATION
- The amount of fees for renting individual apartments is specified in the price list on the website www.slonecznycypel.pl. The price includes VAT.
- The price does not include the local tax in the amount of PLN 2.40 per person for each day of stay. The amount will be charged on the first day of stay in cash.
- The price includes:
- rental of furnished apartments with separate bathrooms, equipped kitchen facilities, a furnished living room and a furnished veranda,
- media consumption costs,
- washing bed linen and towels,
- cleaning service during the stay and final cleaning,
- travel cot, high chair, baby bathtub,
- protective sheets and a set for self-replacement of top sheets in the event of such a need,
- beach loungers and fishing chairs,
- beach access,
- access to the playground for children.
The price includes the air-conditioning of the apartments.
4. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE APARTMENTS
- No more people can stay in the apartment than has been accommodated. If this number is exceeded, the landlord has the right to charge a penalty fee for each additional person in the amount of 120% of the normal rate per person.
- There is a curfew in the apartments between 22:00 and 07:00.
- The customer is obliged to keep the facility in the same condition and to observe the rules of good neighborliness, in particular to observe the curfew from 22.00 to 7.00.
- Organizing events of any kind in the apartment is not allowed.
- There is a penalty of PLN 1,000 for breaking the curfew, and in the event of police intervention, the client undertakes to pay PLN 1,000 to compensate other customers and people staying in the neighboring buildings.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the apartments.
- Each time they leave the apartment / facility for a longer time (lasting more than one hour), the customer is obliged to close all windows and entrance doors to the building and remove cards from the readers activating the power supply. In the event of improper closing of the door or leaving the power cards, which will cause damage to the property, the Customer will be the person responsible for the damage.
- The customer is obliged to keep the common area clean, i.e. to clean up after using the kitchen, living room, porch in accordance with the principles of social coexistence.
- The apartment may not be used in any other way than for accommodation purposes, and in particular for any activity in it, especially illegal. It is not allowed to register a business or other activity, especially related to the reception of clients.
- The tenant undertakes to use the apartment and the equipment provided with it in a manner consistent with its intended use.
- The apartment may not be sublet to third parties or made available to them in any form.
5. CHANGE AND CANCELLATION OF THE BOOKING BY THE CUSTOMER
- The customer has the right to change the date of stay, provided that such a change is made at least 14 days before the original date of booking. It is allowed to make changes to the reservation made in the scope of: duration of stay or number of people in the apartment. No change in the number of days is allowed. The customer informs electronically about the scope of changes he would like to introduce.
- The Lessor reserves the right to refuse to amend the terms of the contract if it is not possible for objective reasons.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract due to the impossibility of introducing changes to the terms of the rental contract, the Customer is not entitled to a refund of the deposit.
6. CHANGE AND CANCELLATION OF THE BOOKING BY THE LENDER
- Changing the date of the confirmed reservation by the landlord is possible in the event of random events that prevent the fulfillment of the service.
- A random event is understood as any event the consequences of which cannot be predicted, sudden breakdowns or the occurrence of a situation threatening the safety of the Client or the lessor.
- The landlord will then propose a different date of stay, or cancel the reservation, returning the down payment in the amount of the paid sum.
7. DEPOSIT FOR STAY IN THE APARTMENT
- The landlord reserves the right to charge a deposit in the amount of PLN 300 to cover any damage caused by the fault of the user and for the stay of an undeclared person.
- The deposit is collected in cash on the first day upon registration of the client and returned to him on the last day after picking up the apartment.
- In the event of damage or stay of an undeclared person, the deposit is used to cover the landlord’s claims, and the remaining part is returned.
8. ACCOMMODATION AND CHECK OUT
- Accommodation takes place on the day of arrival indicated in the booking in the selected apartment from 14:00.
- Handing over 2 pcs. entry cards, and at the same time necessary to activate the power supply in the apartment or common area, takes place at the time of payment of all fees related to the Customer’s stay.
- Extending the stay is possible after obtaining the consent of the landlord and depends on the lack of reservations by other customers.
- Upon check-out, by 11:00 on the last day specified in the reservation, the Client shall hand over all the entrance cards. If the entrance card is lost, the Customer is obliged to pay a fee of PLN 100.
9. LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES
- The customer bears full financial responsibility for any damage caused to the building in which the apartment is located, to the apartment and to the equipment of the apartment.
- The customer is obliged to immediately inform the owner of any events that may expose the owner or any other person to any damage and any damage caused (including by persons occupying other apartments) in the building in which the apartment is located, in the apartment and in the equipment of the apartment , as well as about any claims of third parties in connection with such damage. At the same time, the Customer undertakes to immediately cover the costs of any damages, if they were the perpetrator.
- The customer is obliged to pay the rent for the full rental period, counted until the apartment is restored to its original condition, taking into account the normal degree of wear and tear.
- The Lessor has the right to refuse to accept a reservation in the case of a Customer who caused damage to the apartment or facility during the previous stay.
Pets are not allowed in the rented apartment.
11. PERSONAL DATA
Information clause on personal data
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016) I inform that:
1.the administrator of your personal data is Tomasz Roman, Gródek nad Dunajcem 83/23.
2.contact with the Data Protection Officer email@example.com
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to use hotel services – pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
4.the recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and entities participating in the provision of services
5. Your personal data will be stored for 10 years.
6.You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to transfer data
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
8.providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to provide the service / contract
Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes
Pursuant to Article 6.1. and the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016) I consent to the processing of my personal data for marketing purposes. In addition, I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of withdrawing my consent at any time.